- on the Site;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services; and
- offline or through any other means.
Information We Collect About You / How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”)
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- about your internet connection and the equipment and browser you use to access the Site, as well as your IP addresses and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Site; and/or
- from third parties, for example the postal service, our affiliates or partners.
Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to the Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. We may also tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us. We use this information to improve the Site and to deliver better and more personalized products and services, including by enabling us to recall your past activities and site preferences, customize parts of the Site to your needs, make special offers to you and provide you with specially tailored content, as well as identify and resolve errors. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Adobe’s website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Siteand its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not want us to use your information in any of these ways, see below the "Choices About How We Use And Disclore Your Information" section for your choices.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Vistaprint Corporate’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Vistaprint Corporate about the Site’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vistaprint Corporate our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by contacting your account manager. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click on the unsubscribe link included therein to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver targeted marketing, advertisements and/or offers, you can opt-out by contacting your account manager.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (the “NAI”) on the NAI’s website at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp.
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your nonpublic Personal Information against loss, misuse, disclosure and alteration. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through the Site.
Address for Written Requests
Written requests may be sent to the following address. When writing to us, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences or request.
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions Incorporated
275 Wyman Street
Waltham, MA 02451
Attn: Marketing Director
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.